Supertitions





I´m not a superstitious person, I think that it´s only a psychological thing, the persons put the real meaning of the thing that happens in their lives.


I have broke a mirror and I ´m still here and any bad happened to me without a solution…I believe in the energy of the things and the persons have for example Feng Shui.
I have heard some strange superstitions one day the daughter of my mom’s friend must wash her hair before an interview, and if she didn’t she wouldn’t feel good.
I assume that everyone has special habits and ways of doing things and these habits were born in special conditions.
The superstitions make that people don’t have enough confidence then they have to do something, and to need superstitious behavior to motivate them to achieve the goal. Sometimes we called “lucky”.”

No hay comentarios: