Fashion


This is what I think about how importance is the fashion nowadays, young people give much importance to fashion. For the people is important to wear certain brands because they want to belong to a certain groups in the society. Stereotypes say that someone to wear brand clothes it’s because may be that person is from the high status (people say that they have money) but for me that is not true because most of the time they only buy something for their appearance and the reality is other.

Some people only buy the kind of clothes with they feel comfortable and to feel good about themselves.

However, I have observed other people of my age, I see that they care a lot about their image and want people around them to see them in a certain way. For example, some girls at my school wear tiny skirts and t-shirts when it's freezing cold. They are so ridiculous!!!.

Finally, I think some teenagers care too much about how they look, trying to be someone who, most of the times, they are not.
*Klau

No hay comentarios: