HELLO!!!! in this month i want to say how important are my friends....you know who you are....but first i wanna describe what is a friend? A REAL FRIEND??? I think is someone who never lets you down, Who always listens to you, Who never hurts you, it´s someone who loves you the way you are and doesn´t matters the mistakes that sometimes you did.

Yeah, I know it´s difficult to find friends like these but there are people who like you, who listen to you.

Although sometimes we have some problems we know how to forgive us.


Loving someone doesn’t mean you have to like everything that person does, but to accept his or her choices, as well as knowing that he or she will accept yours, even if they don’t agree. And that is a real friend. It´s someone who borrow his shoulder for cry, who cheer up when you need it, who stays quiet when you need silence, who accepts your decisions.

A good Real Friend are hard to find. But even when you can’t find them, they will find you when you need them.

If I could pull down the rainbow
I would write ur name with it
& put it backin the sky to let
Everybody knowhow colorful
My life is with I friend like u!!!!

No hay comentarios: