Talking about animals three months ago I went to Mc Allen and I bought a graphic T-shirt that have an emblem that says “Cut class Not frogs” I didn’t know what was the real meaning…in that moment I don’t care I only bought it because I liked the color and the frogs that is on the T’s…When I used at the first time I tried to understand the meaning but I couldn’t…two weeks later, when I used again I put in the internet the emblem only for curiosity and yes…I found some information about it…That emblem is because in USA are making a camping about the protection of animals that only kill them for make all kind of experiments. That makes me to remember when I was in high school when in my biology class we had to dissect a frog. I didn't know anything about animal rights, but one thing I’m sure that the propose of this experiment is wrong.. I can find a good reason to kill frogs and exanimate.


I love frogs they are so cute they are my favorite animal and I don’t think they should be used for disecting. GO FROGS!!!.....CUT CLASS NOT FROGS!!!!

No hay comentarios: