!°°°My JoB.°°°¡




Im going to talk about my job….Im a teacher. Im working on a primary school in Altamira tamp; This is my fist year as a teacher. The school name is “Juan Escutia”. In this moment I have 1st grade…… yes I know, they are between 6 to 7 years. At he beginning I was too nervous because I don’t have any idea how was going to teach, Im study on Saturdays another major in Education but I realized that it’s too different what I learnt in book than in the real life.

I like my students because they are very lovely and intelligent; One part of my job that I don’t really like is organize some activities that my principal make every time to get some money to the infrastructure.

On November my students participated on a festival, I put them a dance and they won the 2do place, they were so cute and they dance very very good, their mothers were very surprise because the kid could dance alone and they learnt each step.
Every day when Im going to the school is very different Not only they learn of me….I learn of them too.

No hay comentarios: